Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon
Board Certified // Fellowship Trained
Dr. Ronzo is nationally recognized as a leader in minimally invasive spine surgery and regularly shares his expertise in the operating room with visiting spine surgeons from around the country. A graduate of the University of Central Florida and Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Miami where he received his medical degree. He spent five years in Grand Blanc, Michigan, where he fulfilled his orthopedic surgery residency and internship. Followed by the completion of his orthopedic surgery fellowship at Tampa General Hospital.
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained in orthopedics
- Teaches minimally invasive techniques to visiting spine surgeons from around the country
- Mentor to spine and neuro surgeons in the art of minimal access spine techniques in spinal fusions
- National and international lecturer on bone morphogenetic protein and minimally invasive spine fusions
- Nationally recognized for surgical outcomes